Your Ad Here

Thursday 3 November 2011

Beautiful Indian Girls

“People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only
if there is light from within.” -Elisabeth Kübler-Ross.
We keep talking about inner beauty and outer beauty being the reflection of inner beauty.  I don’t understand these things, I only agree and subscribe to this famous quote by Helena Rubinstein that says “there are no ugly women, only lazy ones.” And you all can guess how beautiful I am when I always crib about how lazy I am.
Beauty according to me is something which catches the eye and holds my attention.
So, here, I present a list of the most beautiful Indian women (according to me) comprising of some women who are still alive and some who aren’t.  As “beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,” this is a list prepared by me according to my thinking and liking and you are free to add your own choices.  I am listing them from the 10th to the 1st spot.  Take a look:







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...